Today I’m taking a look at a new software called Serplify that claims it can help you rank first page of Google for 1,000’s of keywords. To be honest, this sounds unrealistic if you ask me, but I’m going to take a closer look at Serplify and give you my full review based on what I find, before I judge it. This is not your typical review done by an affiliate who just wants to make a few $ promoting it to you, I’m just sharing my honest opinion.
Before I get started with the review, if you’d like to see my no.1 recommendation for making money online which personally helps me make $800+ a day, then go ahead and check it out below.
Serplify Review – What’s The Real Truth?
First off let me say that it’s nice to be taking a break from my usual scam reviews of binary options softwares like Rubix Project and Tesler and reviewing something that could be genuine. That being said I’m always skeptical of softwares like this because I’ve been doing SEO for a long time now and I know how to rank sites. I am very skeptical that you can just click a few buttons on a software and rank for terms. My personal opinion is that a lot of people are going to buy this software thinking they can rank sites for anything. After taking a closer look at it, I think it can work however it’s only really going to work for super low competition local terms that require no backlinks.
The process can even be done manually, it would just take a little more time, but essentially they have just automated a manual process. The software doesn’t do anything that is that special and parts of the sales presentation are just not accurate. Such as saying local businesses owners know how profitable it can be to rank in these positions. Actually the majority of them have no idea how profitable it can be, which is why they’re not doing it. Don’t get me wrong, it is profitable but most local businesses rely on word of mouth advertising and recommendations and don’t necessarily appreciate how valuable it can be ranking.
I do think despite my hesitations with Serplify if you use it properly to do local rankings it will work. I think you’ll need to spend some time manually editing the sites to make sure that the content is okay, but generally the concept can work for sure.
Serplify Review – Things I Don’t Like
Before I get to the things I do like, I want to list a number of things I don’t like about their software.
Here is a list of things I don’t like:
- “New software instantly builds a perfect 60 second site that ranked page 1 in Google out of 138,000 results” – This statement sounds good because it uses “138,000 results” but in reality who the heck cares bout that. There are plenty of keywords that have a lot of results which are not that hard to rank for. I’m personally ranking for a keyword right now that has 1.6 million results, but it wasn’t that hard to rank for with a well optimised site. So this statement is irrelevant.
- “Perfect 60 second site” – This is not accurate either. It’s impossible to build a perfect site using automation, it’s just not going to happen.
- All the successful rankings on their site are for super low competition keywords
- Why don’t they just use this software to dominate local rankings themselves, instead of selling it to make money?
- It games Google which is not necessarily a good thing, especially if a newbie is using it. It’s okay to game Google if you are experienced enough to know what you are doing. If you are tricking Google into ranking you but don’t have the experience behind you, you’ll be confused as hell if you get a penalty
Serplify Review – Things I Do Like
Okay so now that I’ve got the things I don’t like out of the way, let me list the things I do like about it, because trust me this is not a negative review it’s just an honest one. I’m going to share the things I do like about Serplify below.
- Automated software – Makes things a lot easier and if used correctly can result in a huge time saving
- Theory behind the software works, it’s true that Google does love niche authority sites and ranks them well
- Big time saver in my opinion IF used in conjunction with manual methods
Is Serplify A Scam Software?
Serplify is definitely not a scam software. If anyone is calling it that then they are simply wrong. I do feel that some of the claims made are not necessarily that accurate, however if you use the software properly then it’s definitely not a scam and can be a useful tool.
Conclusion – Do I Recommend Serplify?
Yes and no. If you are planning on usual this to dominate local SEO rankings and you are willing to put in some effort to edit your sites manually then yes you can make money. If you are thinking this is a simple 1 click software for ranking sites and making money easily then I’m afraid you are wrong, and you’re better off looking for something else. That’s my opinion anyway and I hope you found my review useful.
Before you leave…
(This makes me $800+ a day)