Welcome to my Vindale Research review!
There are many ways to make money online, but one of the most popular is by taking paid surveys. Vindale Research is one of those companies that offers people the chance to make money taking surveys, so I’ve been taking a closer look and now I’m ready to share my full review.
First things first – If you’re looking for a real way to make a full time income online click here and check out my no.1 recommended system for making money!
Getting back to Vindale Research…
Is Vindale Research legit?
Yes! This is definitely a legitimate company and it’s not one of those scam companies. Don’t get me wrong, in the world of online surveys there are so many scam surveys, but the legitimate ones will never charge you. If you are ever asked to pay to sign up to a survey site then it’s definitely a scam.
The only time you should pay to sign up to something is if you are buying a training course, or some kind of system, but when it comes to surveys you should never be paying a dime.
How does Vindale Research work?
Vindale is one of the oldest companies in the survey niche. All you need to do is review products and take online surveys. Seems pretty easy right? Well it is! Of course you’re not going to earn a fortune doing this. If you want to make a full time income you’d be better off looking elsewhere (such as my no.1 recommendation).
How can you make money with Vindale?
Here are all the ways you can make money:
- Taking surveys – You can earn anywhere from around $0.50 to $5 taking surveys. This is the most straight forward and simple way to earn.
- Evaluations – With evaluations you are given a product that is on offer and after the trial period you are expected to give your honest opinion.
- Reward mail – With reward mail you will get paid for opening email advertisements that are sent to you. You won’t get paid much but you can get paid $0.10 per email you open and read.
- Videos – Similar to reward mail here you will get paid for watching videos. You will need to watch for a certain amount of time and can get paid around $0.25 per video.
- Referrals – If you know other people who want to earn via surveys you can refer them and earn money from the referrals
- Deals – Sometimes deals are run in certain locations where you can get paid more
- Cash contests – There are contests every week which give you the opportunity to earn more money
- Submitting a payment photo – Once you start earning money you can submit a photo of yourself and your payment to earn $5
What I like about Vindale…
I like that they are a legitimate company and literally anyone can make money just by participating and following the instructions on the website. It’s an easy way for people to make some extra money.
What I don’t like about Vindale…
Personally I’m not a fan of survey sites in general because they pay so little money. Whilst Vindale is a legitimate survey site they still offer a very small amount of money and it would be impossible to earn a full time income as a member. I prefer to participate in programs that can offer much bigger payouts and provide the potential to earn a full time income.
There are mixed reviews out there. Generally people are happy that this is a legitimate survey site but they are not happy with the payouts. Personally whilst I am glad that they are a legitimate site I would never recommend signing up unless you only want to make a small amount of money. There are much better ways to earn more substantial payouts online. After all I make a full time 6 figure income online and I don’t make any of that from survey sites!
So Mark what do you recommend?
I recommend you learn how to build a real online income using my no.1 recommended system. This is a system I have used to pump out 5-figures per month and it’s working great for plenty of other people too!