Looking for Happy Coffee reviews?
The Happy Co (or Happy Coffee) is a company that sells smart coffee or weight loss coffee that uses amino acids and fat burners to help you shed those extra pounds.
Weight loss is often quite tough but this company has products that that they believe make you go through the weight loss journey in a fun and relaxing way.
They claim that you can achieve your goals with a warm and tasty cup of weight loss coffee and in this Happy Coffee review, we will go over Happy Coffee to see if it works as they claim it does.
Before I start…
If you’re tired of scams and want a real solution for making money online check out my no.1 recommendation.
It’s helped me earn over $300,000 in the last 12 months alone:
(This is a 100% free training)
Happy Coffee Reviews
Table of Contents
What is Happy Coffee?
Happy Coffee is a multi-level marketing company that sells weight loss coffee that is meant to make your weight loss journey easier and less daunting.
The Happy Co insists that unlike other brands of instant coffee, it sells a functional beverage with Nootropic ingredients, enriched with amino acids, fat burners, and Colombian coffee focusing ingredients.
They claim that these ingredients improve your health overall and more specifically promote mental clarity, memory improvement, and increased energy.
Elevacity or Happy Co.?
Elevacity is a company that was founded in 2014 by Robert Oblon in Plano, Texas. Oblon was ousted from the company and we will get to that.
Elevacity was a travel booking engine themed MLM in which Happy Co. has its roots. Happy Co. is the company that manufactures Elevate Smart Coffee. The smart coffee is one of the brand’s multiple products geared towards promoting health and wellness through food.
Happy Co.’s D.O.S.E. line of products includes Happy Coffee, which means that it is part of its nutritional food and beverage line promoting an improved quality of life through healthier food consumption.
Happy Co. is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that gives opportunities to its distributors to make money by paying them commissions based on how much of their products they sell. The company has two types of structure it uses for its compensation plan – binary and unilevel.
Is Happy Co. A Rebranded Elepreneurs?
Elepreneurs rebranded as The Happy Co in February of 2021. The rebrand of the MLM company was necessitated by a fallout with former executive Robert Oblon, who founded the company.
Oblon is a former executive of a company called Sharing Services Global. He launched Elepreneurs in 2017.
Elepreneurs affiliates got a memo in February 2020 in which the company accused Oblon of “gross financial misconduct”.
Robert Oblon was ousted from the Board of Directors and was fired from his senior position in the company as a result. He resigned to avoid punitive legal actions arising from his misconduct.
Oblon did not leave the Multi Level Marketing industry because he would go on to launch another company called Amplifei.
Who Runs The Happy Co?
After Oblon had left Elepreneurs, the board appointed CEO Keith Halls to run the operation. However, his reign was short-lived because after the Happy Co rebranding, he was fired and replaced by Bo Short.
Bo Short has been in the MLM industry for a long time. He was with Amway in the 1990s.
He left Amway in 2001 to launch Passport.
Bestselling Happy Coffee Products
Elevate MAX Daybreak CA Coffee
It is one of the best sellers at Happy Co.
Elevate Max Daybreak is known for providing Mood elevation, Appetite control, and elevated energy levels.
Elevate MAX Happy Coffee
It has similar qualities to the Max Daybreak variant above because it is known for appetite control, mood elevation, and elevated energy levels.
Elevate Nitro Bold Coffee
Nitro Bold is known for giving you energy, focus, and motivation. It promotes muscle-pumping nitric oxide.
The goal is to make you look good, feel good, and lose weight. It enhances blood flow and is generally seen as a great way to start the morning off. It is a functional beverage.
Elevate Smart Coffee
Elevate Smart Coffee gives you focus, energy, and a good flavor. It is also a great mood elevator.
It is packed with natural herbs and extracts that work to control your appetite.
Ultimate Skin Care Set
The Ultimate Skin Care Set is one of the best-selling packages. It comprises
- Age-Defying Intensive Repair Serum™ (2 bottles per box)
- 1 box – Ultimate Revitalizing Cream™
You will also get a free gift of HCo.™Makeup Compact Mirror
These products are meant to make your skin smoother, softer, firmer, and brighter. They use patented breakthrough technology from Korea called Synchronized Peptide Complex™.
Elevate Max+ Energy Cap
These are “magic capsules” that you can add to your coffee to provide you with mood elevation, appetite control, and an energy boost.
Other Happy Co Products
Other products include:
- Choclevate Happy Chocolate: It is a drink that contains natural nootropics to boost your mental sharpness.
- ElavaciTea Georgia Peach: It is described as a “southern sweet tea with delicious, natural Georgia Peach flavor in every sip.”
- ElevaciTea Vanilla Chai: It is a beverage that provides you with sustained energy, elevated mood, and weight loss.
- Elevate Zest Happy Lemonade: It is marketed as a product that provides you afternoon energy, craving control, and “happiness on demand.”
- Zest Plus Happy Lemonade: It is a smooth tasting drink that provides you with appetite suppression that also elevates your focus.
- Liquid Sunshine Defense Drops: This product contains Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Echinacea, and Vitamin D3.
- Unwined Chill Drink: This is a drink that you can have that is “like wine, without the alcohol or bitter taste.”
- Elevate Pure 2.0: It is promoted as a product that eliminates “harmful toxins that challenge your health, clog up your organs, and dampen your mojo”
- XanthoMax Happy Caps: This xanthohumol supplement is sold in a bottle of 30 capsules or a bag of 20 blister pack capsules
- KetoCre Keto Creamer: It is a product that puts your body into weight loss mode and sold in a 15.9 oz pouch (450 g).
- Extreme Energy Patch: This patch contains vitamins, minerals, adaptogens and natural extracts. It is meant to deliver pure, clean, productive, fatigue-fighting energy. It is sold for a thirty-day supply.
- Hangover Defense Patch: This supplement is sold to people who wish to avoid hangovers. This is what you will take if you don’t want to wake up feeling bad after a night of drinking.
- Sound Sleep Patch: This supplement is marketed as a special time-released blend of natural ingredients to help you get to sleep, stay asleep and may even help you lose weight while you sleep.
- Eller Facial Serum: It is a skincare product that is meant to make your skin look noticeably better.
- Eller Moor Mud Mask: It is also a skincare product marketed as “a spa-quality facial in the comfort of your own home.” You get a box of ten sachets
- Timeless Eye Gel: This skincare supplement will “Firm, tighten, hydrate, and nourish your skin.
The Happy Co’s wellness products are also available in various discounted bundle packs.
Elevate Smart Coffee’s Ingredients
Elevate Smart Coffee is one of the main products offered by Happy Co. It is called a smart coffee and the best way to know whether it works is to look at what it is made of.
Elevate Smart Coffee ingredients include Chromium, PEA (Phenylethylamine HCL), green coffee bean extract / green coffee extract, L-theanine, Alpha GPC, Kigela Africana, Caffeine Anhydrous, Juglans Regia Extract, Xylitol, rich dark roast coffee, espresso coffee, Niacin, organic cocoa, Kucha tea leaf extract, Bacopa Minnieri extract, green tea extract / green tea, sunflower oil, silicone dioxide, sunflower lecithin, vanilla and chocolate flavors, acacia gums, d-alpha tocopherol, brown rice syrup, cocoa bean extract, and organic rice concentrate.
That explains why your cup of Happy Coffee and premium coffee blend comes with multiple health benefits.
How do the Happy Coffee ingredients work?
The ingredients in Elevate Coffee promote weight loss and overall well-being in various ways.
Chromium helps reduce fat. PEA (Phenylethylamine HCL) is said to be linked to a person’s mood, Green Coffee Bean Extract is normally used to help weight loss, L-Theanine is an amino acid that helps elevate mood and relaxation, Green tea has weight loss benefits and is commonly used in supplements for weight management, Caffeine Anhydrous is an ingredient that is also known to aid in weight management, Xylitol is a healthier sweetener alternative, and Juglans Regia Extract helps in the management of stress and anxiety.
Preparing Elevate Coffee
One way of preparing your cup of happy coffee is to pour 6 to 8 oz of hot or cold water, add 1 to 2 teaspoons of Elevate Smart Coffee, and then stir.
Benefits of Happy Coffee Products?
Happy Coffee products like Elevate Coffee are often called “smart coffee” because they enable you to burn body fat, boost memory, raise your energy levels, elevate mood, enhance clarity, and curb carb cravings
Elevate Coffee, for example has Nootropics that include choline, all-natural amino acids, and fat burners. You will typically find them in food rich in protein and antioxidants.
Smart Coffee helps you to achieve weight loss by diminishing hunger pangs and cravings meeting the brain’s needs without having to eat comfort food.
Happy Coffee Side Effects
When you buy a supplement or a weight loss product, you should always check the side effects to know what you are getting yourself into. Smart coffee also has its side effects.
Happy coffee has 130 mg of caffeine which means that if you are of age, you can have up to 400 mg of caffeine.
This is an important consideration because the coffee increases your heart rate and may cause other adverse side effects.
Besides the caffeine, the other ingredients of Happy Coffee may also have side effects.
For example, green tea will cause an increased heart rate, nausea, and indigestion. L-theanine may induce a loss in appetite, diarrhea, dizziness, and headaches. Cocoa can cause gas, nausea, and headaches.
Happy Coffee Product Warnings
Before you take the coffee, you should be aware of the product warnings that will inform you whether you will be harmed or see some benefits.
The manufacturer warns that:
- You should not take the coffee with other caffeinated drinks or products.
- The products are only for people who are 18 years old and older.
- You should not take the coffee if you are pregnant or nursing.
- You should stop using the products if you experience any adverse effects.
Always consult a doctor before you take the smart coffee if you have any medical conditions or a family history of medical conditions. The doctor also has to clear you to use the products if you are taking medication or other supplements.
The Happy Co’s Compensation Plan
The Happy Coffee compensation plan is done according to ranks and there are various categories for compensation.
In this context, PV stands for “Personal Volume,” which refers to the amount of product you individually buy.
RPV or “Retail Personal Volume” is the amount of money in sales brought in by the customers you personally refer.
GV or “Group Volume” is what is brought in by you and your downline.
There are thirteen affiliate ranks on the plan. They include:
- Brand Partner: It is the first level when you sign up as an affiliate. You can earn up to $750 a month
- Star: You get here when you generate and maintain 80 PV or 240 RPV a month. You get there by referring and maintaining one retail customer who orders at least 40 RPV a month and generate 1250 GV a month. You can earn up to $1250 a month.
- Bronze: To qualify, you should generate and maintain 80 PV or 240 RPV a month, bring in and maintain two retail customers who bring in at least 40 RPV a month each and generate 2500 GV a month. You can earn up to $2500 a month.
- Silver: For this level, you have to maintain 80 PV or 240 RPV a month, refer and maintain three retail customers who order at least 40 RPV a month each and generate 5000 GV a month. You can earn up to $5000 a month.
- Gold Level: You have to maintain 80 PV or 240 RPV a month, refer and maintain four retail customers who order at least 40 RPV a month each and generate 10,000 GV a month. You can earn up to $7500 a month.
- Platinum: To get this level, you should maintain 80 PV or 240 RPV every month, refer and maintain six customers who earn you 40 RPV a month each and bring in 20,000 GV a month. You can earn up to $12,500 a month.
- Diamond Level: This level involves maintaining 80 PV or 240 RPV a month, bring on board eight customers who earn 40 RPV a month each and generate 40,000 GV every month. You can earn up to $20,000 a month.
- Black Diamond: To achieve this level, you need 80 PV or 240 RPV every month, by bringing in maintain eight customers who earn you 40 RPV a month and bring in 80,000 GV. You can earn up to $32,500 a month.
- Royal Black Diamond: To attain this level, you should maintain 80 PV or 240 RPV a month, bring in eight customers who earn you 40 RPV a month each and generate 150,000 GV. You can earn up to $50,000 a month.
- Ambassador: For this level, you should bring in 80 PV or 240 RPV a month, recruit eight customers who earn you 40 RPV a month each and bring in 300,000 GV. You can earn up to $70,000 a month.
- Crown Ambassador: For this level, you need to maintain 80 PV or 240 RPV, recruit eight customers who earn 40 RPV a month each and bring in 500,000 GV.
- Royal Crown Ambassador: For this, you need to earn 80 PV or 240 RPV a month, recruit eight customers who buy an equivalent of 40 RPV each and bring in 1,000,000 GV.
- Triple Crown Ambassador: This is the highest level and to attain it, you have to maintain 80 PV or 240 RPV a month, recruit eight customers who bring in 40 RPV a month each and generate 2,000,000 GV.
PV is not counted when determining calculation volume, except for the Happier and Happiest Packs.
Crown Ambassadors and higher have no income cap
Retail commissions are 10% to 20%, and the exact amount is derived from the difference between the wholesale and retail price of products.
Customer Acquisition Bonus
There is a bonus paid if you acquire refer new customers. There is a three-tier system:
- If you bring in three or four new customers in a month you get $25
- Five or six referrals a month earns you $50
- Seven or more referrals earns $100
To get paid that bonus, the new referrals must spend 80 PV or higher order.
Happy Coffee will pay you residual commissions using a unilevel compensation structure where they will place an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, and every personally recruited affiliate directly under them at level 1:
If direct recruits bring in new affiliates, they are on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team. If level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on.
The Happy Coffee compensation structure is payable up to level ten.
Residual commissions will be paid as a percentage of money generated across those ten levels:
- Brand Partner: 7% on level 1 and 6% on level 2
- Star: 7% on level 1, 6% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Bronze: 7% at level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3 and 4% on level 4
- Silver: 7% at level 1, 6% at level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4 and 3% on level 5
- Gold: 7% at level 1, 6% at level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5 and 2% on level 6
- Platinum: 7% at level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5 and 2% on levels 6 and 7
- Diamond: 7% at level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on levels 5 and 6 and 3% on levels 6 and 7
- Black Diamond: 7% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on levels 3 and 4 and 4% on levels 5 to 7
- Royal Black Diamond: 7% on level 1, 6% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 7
- Ambassador: 5% on levels 1 to 5, 6% on levels 6 and 7 and 1% on level 8
- Crown Ambassador: 4% on levels 1 and 2, 5% on levels 3 to 5, 6% on levels 6 and 7, 2% on level 8 and 1% on level 9
- Royal Crown Ambassador: 3% on levels 1 and 2, 4% on levels 3 and 4, 5% on level 5, 6% on level 6, 7% on level 7, 3% on level 8, 2% on level 9 and 1% on level 10
- Triple Crown Ambassador: 2% on levels 1 and 2, 3% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 5% on level 5, 6% on level 6, 7% on level 7, 4% on level 8, 3% on level 9 and 2% on level 10
If you are Platinum or higher, you get a monthly Leadership Bonus paid out based on your rank.
At Platinum level you get $400, Diamond level you get $600, Black Diamond level you get $800, and Royal Black Diamond level you get $1000
Happy Coffee usually takes 0.5% of monthly company-wide sales volume and puts it in a “Diamond Pool.”
If you are in the Diamond level or higher you get a share of the pool every month.
The payment is disbursed pro-rata on the GV you generate. This means your GV contribution as a percentage of the total GV brought in by other diamond (or higher) affiliates.
Just like the Diamond Pool, 1.5% of monthly company-wide sales volume go into an Ambassador Pool.
This one is for Ambassador and higher ranked affiliates (they also qualify for a share in the diamond pool at the same time every month).
First, you get paid off of a 0.5% pool, in which an equal share is distributed monthly to qualifying affiliates. There is a second 1% pool, in which your share is calculated pro-rata on your GV contribution as a percentage of the total GV qualifying affiliates.
How Do You Pay To Join The Happy Co
The Basic affiliate membership is $49 but there are optional pack memberships:
- Happier Pack – $299
- Happiest Pack – $549
Pros of Happy Coffee MLM
You can make money selling the products to your friends, family, and general public. The coffee is a supplement that meets a demand that many people have for a product that will enable them to lose weight faster.
The instant coffee that they manufacture goes beyond what a regular instant coffee does. Some of the benefits that this smart coffee claims to provide include higher energy levels, enhanced mental clarity, better alertness, reduced anxiety, minimal stress levels, fat burning, a boost in metabolism, less fatigue, and a suppressed appetite.
Cons of Elevate Coffee
The Coffee is relatively expensive and the cost per serving is quite high. This means that you will have a harder time selling the coffee to your clients.
There could be adverse effects from some of the ingredients especially if the customers fail to follow the guidelines provided. That’s why it is important to talk to a doctor before taking the coffee.
The coffee has a high caffeine content, which is undesirable for some people. This also eats at your customer base.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can You Buy Elevate Coffee?
For more information on where you can buy happy coffee, you should check the official website.
Typically, they do not directly sell their products through their site and you will have to reach out to a distributor.
Another alternative route to buy the smart coffee is through online retailers like Amazon.
How Much Is Happy Coffee?
The price of happy coffee varies but for Smart Elevate Coffee, you can buy that for $55. It comes either wrapped in 24 individual packs or the Elevate Coffee tub.
If you want to buy the products at a lower cost, you can join the SmartShip program which makes happy coffee cheaper.
For example, you can buy Elevate Smart Coffee for $9. The downside is that you will be automatically billed unless you cancel.
How Does Happy Coffee Taste?
When you prepare Happy Coffee the right way its taste, aroma, and overall feel are different from those of your typical instant coffee.
You can add milk or sweetener to the smart coffee if you are not a fan of bitter or black coffee. If you don’t mind the bitterness, however, the taste should be just right for your palate.
The aroma of smart coffee is not that different from the aroma of your typical cup of coffee. The regular coffee aroma you are familiar with is what you get.
When it comes to texture, the smart coffee is quite different from other instant coffee products because it does not have the lightness in the texture of other brands.
Happy Coffee Reviews
Happy coffee feedback has either been positive or negative.
Examples of a positive Happy Coffee Review include:
“So, my results with Happy Coffee and weight loss were okay, but not amazing. If it was just a weight loss product I would have ditched it long ago. The increase in energy has definitely been a bonus and a happy side effect though. However, the effect of Happy Coffee on my mood and mental wellbeing has been the most significant, unexpected change and the reason why I won’t stop drinking it.”
There have also been negative Smart Coffee Reviews that criticize it. Here is an example:
“This coffee tastes so disgusting. It left a horrible taste in my throat no matter what I tried to get rid of it. I wanted to vomit from this coffee. I also did not experience any positive effects from it. I also took the xanthomax supplement and they gave me a super weird feeling in my stomach, gas and bloating. Elevacity is a scam. Don’t buy it.”
Is Happy Coffee Legit?
Happy Coffee is a legit company because you can actually make money with the program. The caveat is that making money is not as easy as they imply.
You have to do a lot of work marketing the products and there is no guarantee that you will taste success.
On top of that, unless you are among the high-ranking affiliates, the commissions you get paid are actually pretty small.
Happy Coffee Verdict
The Happy Co company sells products that are meant to help you manage your body weight as well as others that are meant to enhance your skin’s radiant qualities.
They sell caffeinated coffee which is great for those who don’t mind caffeine (for those who wish to avoid caffeine, hot chocolate is always an option). These coffee products are infused with ingredients that enhance brain performance as well as help you keep those stubborn pounds at bay.
That being said, how smart coffee works is not conducive for everyone and can, in fact, be harmful. Therefore, you should seek a doctor’s opinion before you get into it.
As an opportunity to make money, how happy coffee works is typically how most other MLM businesses work. They pay you based on the amount of product you sell and how many people you recruit (and how many they recruit). To make more money, you need a more formidable downline.
In the end, the Happy Co. is an MLM business, so you should manage your expectations and don’t get into it with rose-tinted glasses hoping to make a ton of money.
Before you leave
If you’re tired of scams and want a real solution for making money online check out my no.1 recommendation.
It’s helped me earn over $300,000 in the last 12 months alone:
(This is a 100% free training)