Welcome to my review of Perpetual Income 365.
I have reviewed numerous marketing programs before, so when I learned about Perpetual Income 365, I wanted to know whether it is as good as advertised.
Shawn Josiah, the guy behind it, claims that joining the program is like tapping into a secret streaming companies use to create monthly perpetual income. For example, he claims that you can you earn $432 a day in repetitive income when you join it.
Therefore, I researched it and came up with this review detailing how it works, its pros and cons, and whether it is worth trying.
Keep reading to get all the details.
Before I start…
If you’re tired of scams and want a real solution for making money online check out my no.1 recommendation.
It’s helped me earn over $300,000 in the last 12 months alone:
(This is a 100% free training)
Perpetual Income 365 Review
Introduction to Perpetual Income 365
Perpetual Income 365 is a make-money-online program created by a guy called Shawn Josiah. It is designed to help you earn passive income as an affiliate marketer.
It is an affiliate marketing system that supposedly shows you how to generate passive income working from anywhere.
It is a plug-and-play affiliate marketing software that uses a unique algorithm called MCCA. This explains the association with streaming companies (the subscription format).
MCAA stands for Micro-commitment, Consistency, Compounding, and Algorithm. When deployed, it streamlines affiliate marketing, which we will discuss later in this article.
Perpetual Income 365 enables you to create an online marketing tool without learning how to code or hiring a web developer to set up your page. You also won’t need a content writer.
You do everything by yourself because it provides you with pre-designed squeeze pages and web hosting for the two pages. It also shows you how to generate solo ad traffic.
The email marketing system is suited to affiliate marketers because it sends targeted traffic.
Perpetual Income 365 provides you with the training and the templates you need to launch a successful digital marketing career.
It is appropriate for both beginners and veteran marketers – beginners benefit more because of its “let’s simplify affiliate marketing and give you the tools to succeed” approach taken by Shawn.
Who is behind Perpetual Income 365?
Shawn Josiah is the person behind Perpetual Income 365 affiliate program. He is from Singapore.
Although is not very vocal, he is a successful affiliate marketer because he has been involved with several project that have been impactful.
He is a member of the Clickbank Platinum circle because he claims to have earned more than $500,000 from sales via Clickbank in one year.
He previously launched another affiliate marketing method called Profit 365 in collaboration with another marketer called Jamie Lewis.
Although I couldn’t verify this, Josiah is said to have been under contract with Netflix, where he was a data engineer, before he got into online marketing.
How does Perpetual Income 365 Work?
Perpetual Income 365 shows you how to increase affiliate sales through email marketing, which is considered one of the most effective ways to reach targeted customers.
It can be tough to do alone, which is why the program provides you with pre-written copy and a few squeeze pages.
You also learn how to utilize solo ad traffic. To use solo ads, you hire someone else’s mailing list so they start sending targeted traffic to you. The training provides you with solo ad traffic instructions to get started even when you haven’t had previous knowledge of how it works.
It does not bring you the traffic to your landing page itself as many bogus programs always claim to do. It merely helps you boost your conversion rate. Note that you still have to spend money on paid traffic to bring it to your page.
Here is how the program works:
- Buy the program and log into the members area with your subscriber account/ email address and password.
- Choose the landing page you want. They provide web hosting.
- Add the ClickBank product to the squeeze page.
- Use the email copy developed by the research and editorial team.
- If you are running a solo ad campaign, traffic will be directed to your squeeze page.
- Once new members register, their emails will be added to your auto-responder.
After that, things run on autopilot and you only have to do a few tweaks to keep things fresh.
You will be provided with a step-by-step guide in the members area to help with this.
Here are the main elements of the program.
Perpetual Income 365 is designed to help you take your first steps towards setting up your email marketing campaign.
Perpetual Income 365 focuses on email marketing. They provide you with pre-written (and pre-tested) email swipes so that you don’t have to write those on your own. You get 30 emails for the first 30 days.
You also learn how to buy solo ads.
The key element here is the landing page. Perpetual Income 365 provides you with an optimized landing page so that you don’t have to set it up on your own or buy one on Clickfunnels.
Perpetual Income 365 has a catalog of themes to choose from.
Next, you take the “Traffic Crusher” course that teaches you how to increase your traffic. It comprises three videos that show you how to leverage paid traffic to build your email list. You also learn how to drive solo ad traffic to your page.
Perpetual Income 365 even provides you with a list of vendors you can use to run your campaign.
You have to connect your page with your ClickBank account to start promoting products.
Making money from Netflix
Perpetual Income 365 has a module called Netflix MCCA (Micro-commitment, Consistency, Compounding, Algorithm).
It is a video that teaches you how to emulate Netflix’s marketing strategy to recruit new customers and keep the ones you already have.
Perpetual Income 365 has a Facebook group for people who sign up for Perpetual Income 365. There, you can share experiences with other subscribers and even reach out to customer support.
Why the Perpetual Income 365 program is effective
The program has three components that ensure that the marketing campaigns it runs are successful:
- Micro-commitment: This is a tactic used in sales to nudge leads through the funnel without overwhelming them by asking too much of them suddenly. The free squeeze page is a good example of this because people are more amenable to providing just their name and e-mail address than sharing more information about themselves.
- Consistency bias: The program takes advantage of this psychological concept that affects how people think. In psychology, “consistency bias” refers to how people adjust their attitudes to avoid admitting to being changeable
- Compound revenues: it utilizes the power of compounding where if you are running an online business, you can increase how much money it makes in recurring income. You can earn more by retaining the same customer base that pays recurrently.
The Perpetual Income 365 Pricing
Perpetual Income 365 has a monthly subscription fee of $47.
They allow you to sign up for a 14-day trial for $9 before the monthly plan kicks in. This is taken from the official website (checkout page).
On top of that, there are upsells that promise to show you how to increase traffic, customize your landing page, and unlock other additional features.
I should mention that paying just for Perpetual Income 365 is not enough because there are extra costs attached to the whole thing.
For example, Shawn encourages you to use paid traffic; therefore, you need to add that to your budget.
The Perpetual Income 365 Money Back Guarantee
Perpetual Income 365 has a 60-day money-back guarantee, but it comes with a caveat; if you ask for a refund, you will get blacklisted and prevented from ever joining again in the future.
To be fair, this acts as a deterrent to people who abuse refund policies to get free stuff and training.
Is Perpetual Income 365 Legit?
I think Perpetual Income 365 is legit.
First, it is designed by someone who knows how the affiliate marketing business works; Shawn Josiah is a Clickbank platinum circle member.
Plus, you get everything that you pay for, which is important because scammers fail to give you what you pay for.
Spammers either sell your information to other unscrupulous parties or they abuse your privacy by spamming you with new products and programs.
Note that although you receive an affiliate marketing package as promised, it’s up to you to decide whether you like it or it works for you.
Pros of Perpetual Income 365
- When you make it work, it is a source of recurring income.
- Perpetual Income 365 is user-friendly. The platform allows you to set things up quickly without having to master the technical aspects like coding.
- Perpetual Income 365 does the heavy lifting for you since it has ready-made email swipes you can use for your sales emails and letters. You don’t have to learn everything from scratch.
- When you set up your Perpetual Income 365 account, it runs on autopilot thus saving you time.
- The MCCA framework delivers results relatively quickly. Shawn says that you can start seeing results in 3-5 days at best; the standard period is about 2-4 months.
- Perpetual Income 365 provides you with free hosting on all your landing pages.
- It is cheaper than hiring professional marketers or agencies.
Cons of Perpetual Income 365
- Relying on a fully automated system is not ideal if you want to give your customers a personalized experience. For example, an autoresponder email system such as the one you get when you join Perpetual Income 365 may make your messages feel stale and robotic.
- You cannot customize the pages to fit your style/needs (but there is an upsell for that). Experienced marketers who already know how to run ad campaigns and email lists may be at a disadvantage if they want to tweak some elements of the program.
- Even without getting into the upsells, there is an additional cost associated with joining Perpetual Income 365. For example, you have to pay for solo ad traffic services.
Perpetual Income 365 Verdict
Perpetual Income 365 is an affiliate marketing system that is designed to show you how to earn regular passive income online with minimal effort.
It achieves that by breaking the barriers that inhibit a majority of new affiliate marketers from growing their businesses.
Perpetual Income 365 teaches you to become an expert affiliate marketer. It also helps you avoid the pitfalls that plague newbies.
Although it is meant for both beginners and expert affiliate marketers, I think it is more suited to beginners because it leaves little room for customization (which is what experienced marketers prefer to do).
It does great at providing beginners with the platform to build the fundamental systems that are needed to launch an online marketing career. Since it is relatively cheap (and has a money-back guarantee), I think Perpetual Income 365 is worth trying if you are into affiliate marketing.
Before you leave
It’s helped me earn over $300,000 in the last 12 months alone:
(This is a 100% free training)