You might have seen Amare global being advertised online and you are wondering if you would be a perfect fit for this opportunity.
Amare Global is an MLM company that sells a range of products related to nutrition, health, and mental wellness.
In this Amare Global review, you will learn what the company is about, how to join Amare global, how their compensation plan works and the pros and cons therefore enabling you to make an informed decision about the company.
Is Amare global a scam or a legitimate MLM company and is there an Amare Global Lawsuit on-going? Let’s find out.
Before I start…
If you’re tired of scams and want a real solution for making money online, check out my no.1 recommendation.
This is the best business to start in 2023 and made me over 27k last month alone:
Amare Global Review
What is Amare global?
Amare Global is a Multi-Level-Marketing company founded to market a range of mental wellness and nutritional products. It is a holistic mental wellness platform that provides products that create and maintain a comprehensive lifestyle for its users.
The mental wellness company claims that their products are completely backed by science.
Apparently, the revolutionary products work by balancing the chemicals in your body. In other words, their products are designed to support the primary psychological drivers of mental wellness.
Their theory is that the chemicals causing depression, anxiety, and other negative states of mind, are not produced in our brain. and if they are being produced it is not enough to sustain the day-to-day expectations of a normal person.
According to the Amare Global revolutionary theory, it is important to concentrate on other parts of the body. Dr. Talbott from Amare Global claims that the primary target should be our gut.
This groundbreaking research is based on a hypothesis that suggests a link between the gut and the brain.
The company cites a study that links the microbes produced in the gut to how we feel and get energized.
Amare Global advertises itself as something new in the nutrition field, since they not only sell nutritional products but also bring natural solutions to people in the scope of mental wellness.
Their mission is to lead the global mental wellness movement through a network of natural products, innovative ideas, and purpose-driven people.
Their primary motivation is based on their core values of Love, Integrity, Innovation, Service, and Humility.
So far it is safe to say that they are not a pyramid scheme since they are selling physical products. Now, whether the products actually work or not is an entirely different case.
Who is behind Amare global?
Amare Global MLM company was founded by Hiep Tran in 2016.
Amare comes from a Latin word which means “to love”. It represents the company’s mission to help people love life and it also encourages people to start loving themselves before truly loving other people.
When Tran was 23, he realized that medical school was not for him, and he quit and went to work for a payment processing company. The business was eventually sold, and Tran and a partner used all of their savings to start their own company called Meritus Payment Solutions.
Tran had achieved a lot of success with Meritus Payment Solutions but at the expense of his physical and mental health which led him to become an alcoholic.
Tran’s passion for health and wellness grew out of his mistakes and hardships, and Amare was born as a result of his own health and wellness journey.
He begun the company with other various people.
- Mike Brown (Founding Executive & Chief Marketing Officer)
- Rich Higbee (Founding Executive & President of Sales)
- Shawn Talbott (Founding Executive & Chief Science Officer)
- Mark Nguyen (Founding Executive & Chief Technology Officer)
The company is based in Irvine, California and the address is: 17872 Gillette Avenue, Ste 100, Irvine, CA 9264-6573
Dr. Scott Talbott who is Amare Global’s lead product researcher, developer, and co-founder, was filed with a lawsuit in 2004 by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for making unsubstantiated product claims and using misleadingly formatted infomercials to pitch dietary products (CortiSlim & CortiStress) through his former company Window Rock Enterprises, Inc.
Products of Amare global
Amare Global sells a range of products related to nutrition, health, and mental awareness, but the main focus of the company is the gut-brain-heart axis nutrition.
The products offered by Amare include;
- Amare Mental Focus: This is the company’s flagship product. It is basically a line of supplements that includes a daily supplement, a chewable tablet and a liquid shot. Amare Mental Focus is designed to improve cognitive function and memory.
- FundaMentals: This includes MentaBiotics, MentaFocus, MentaSync, MentaHeart, Amare FundaMentals pack, and Three Brains Fundamental Pack. It costs $74.95.4It has 4 different products in 1 package (Probiotic Blend, Prebiotic Blend, Phytobiotic Blend, and Digestive Performance).
- Amare Essential Oils: A line of essential oils said to boost mood and promote relaxation. A bottle costs $39.95
- Amare Weight Loss System: A weight loss system that includes meal replacement shakes, supplements, and an app. A month’s supply costs $229.95
- Amare Build: A line of protein powders and workout supplements.
- Amare Beauty: A line of skincare and cosmetics products.
- Amare Sleep: A line of supplements said to improve sleep quality and reduce stress. It costs $53.9 (Retail price is $80 though).
Sleep+ contains 30 capsules and you should get 2 of them daily.
- Menta Therapeutics™ This includes Energy+ (This product is marketed as a “essential energy booster” that will “improve brain function and physical fitness) , Mood+ (This supplement is said to help with restlessness, anxiety, depression, and stress by stabilizing your mood and making you calmer. Mood+ contains several patented ingredients that have been the subject of over 20 scientific studies. Each key ingredient was shown to boost or increase mood and cognitive functions in these studies), Relief+, and Reboot+. Among the other drugs on the list are Reset for the Gut-Brain Axis, Relief+, GBX Protein, a microbiome booster, and Menta Sync to improve chemical messaging between the brain and gut.. The price for the Reboot+ is $21.95 (after the discount)They are supposed to help with your mood and mental energy. Relief+ should support the body’s natural pain response system
- Amare Edge: Edge is the one Amare product under the ‘weight loss’ banner that seems to have a more direct weight loss function. Amare Edge apparently gives you a better metabolism and will transform your life.Edge has three ingredients, but the lychee component is what Amare claims causes a ‘loss of belly fat over time.’
- Menta Essentials™ This includes Probiotics (Probiotics are basically living yeast and bacteria. The microbes have been shown to benefit the digestive system. Amare Global Probiotics is marketed as having “broad-spectrum, high-potency probiotics.” A bottle of Probiotics with 60 capsules costs $29.95.), Digestive, VitaGBX(This object is promoted as a high-quality multivitamin. You can get a bottle of 120 capsules for $39.95.), OmMEGA(The supplement is advertised as a means of enhancing cardiovascular and cognitive health.), GBX Protein, GBX SeedFiber, GBX SuperFood, and GBX Foods System.Premium Nutrients are probiotics, digestive or OmMega. They all cost $40 retail price. After the discount, the price is $26.95.GBX Food should improve microbiome balance. They work together to nourish good gut bacteria.
- Amare Kids™ This includes Kids FundaMentals, Kids VitaGBX, Kids Mood+, Kids FundaMentals 2-pack, and Amare Kids pack. A 2-pack of Kids fundamentals costs $119.90 for preferred customers. There are 30 servings per container.
- Amare Gear: They sell apparel and merchandise, such as banners, notebooks, business cards, tablecloths, table runners, messenger bags, and water bottles.For example, the Amare Rolling laptop bag (up to the 16-inch screen) costs $79. Size 14″ x 16″ x 7.50″
Amare Global Product Packs
They also have the option of selling their products in packs where you choose a package of several products for a better price.
- Amare Fundamentals Pack. Includes Menta Biotics, Menta Focus and Menta Sync. The price is $134.95 (Retail Price of $234)Menta sync contains organic mushrooms high in immune priming alpha glucans, proven to enhance immune system responsiveness which empower the gut brain axis. It also contains a highly specialized yeast beta glucans called wellmune( shown to support both immune priming and psychological vigor) and brown marine seaweed containing Fucoidan which promotes gut health, immune system modulation, and cell to cell communication.
- Amare Fundamentals Pack Plus: Includes all three above and Menta Heart. The price is $184.90 (Retail Price of $338)
- Family Wellness Pack: 2x Menta Biotics 2x Menta Focus, 2x Menta Sync, Menta Heart, 1x Kids Fundamentals. 1x Kids Vita GBX and 1 Kids Mood. Price $459.95 (Retail $874)
- Launch Pack: 2x Menta Biotics, 2x Menta Focus, 2x Menta Sync, 2x Menta Heart, 2x Reboot+, Energy+, Mood+, Sleep+, Relief+, GBX Protein—Vanilla, GBX Protein—Chocolate, GBX Superfood, GBX Seed Fiber, VitaGBX, Probiotics, Digestive, OmMega, Kids Fundamentals, Kids VitaGBX and Kids Mood+. The price is $849.95 (Retail Price $1,608)
- Amare Kids Pack: Kids VitaGBX, Kids Mood+, Kids Fundamental pack. This pack costs $117.95 (Retail $198)
- Core Wellness Pack: Menta Biotics, Menta Focus, VitaGBX, OmMega. Price $188.95 (Retail $328)
- Project b3 Pack: VitaGBX, GBX Seed Fiber, 2x GBX Protein, GBX Superfood: Price $274.95 (Retail Price $486)
All of the Amare Global products are not available in retail stores but they are sold through its connection of independent distributors, who also happen to be Amare Global customers.
Amare products are not absolutely organic at the moment, but they do not contain gluten or genetically modified organisms
Although Amare products have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA), Amare products are of the highest quality thanks to various quality control and analysis levels, including raw material testing, manufacturer inspections, and finished product testing.
Their products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease but to improve the quality of life.
How Amare global works
Amare Global offers three kinds of membership; Retail customer, Preferred Customer and Wellness Partner.
There is no entrance fee. The retail customer gets a flat rate shipping for $4.99.
If you want to become a Preferred Customer, you need to pay $24.95 every year.
You can purchase the Amare products for a wholesale price (that is 25% off retail). You will also earn free product points and saves rewards.
There is also a bonus with your 1st subscription: you get a free product and with your order, you can save about $40. Another incentive is, in case you refer others to Amare you get also a free product.
If you want to become an Amare Global Wellness Partner, you need to pay $69.95 every year.
This allows you to start a business, have the necessary requirements you need to make money with them, and earn through their compensation plan.
The yearly subscription gives you the right to sell Amare Global products, but you will have to spend more money to purchase the products to sell. You will procure the products at a 25% discount, and you make a commission when you sell them.
You will also be able to qualify for incentive trips. You will get a free personalized website (including an app and back-office, so you can do some modifications on your site)
Independent distributors get to earn commissions on their product sales, as well as bonuses when they reach specific sales thresholds.
Here is a simplified summary of terms used in the company’s compensation plan:
- Personal Sales Volume (PSV): You need to generate at least 50 PSV per month to qualify for commissions.
- Team Sales Volume (TSV): You’ll earn a percentage of the TSV generated by your downline.
- Qualifying Team Sales Volume (QTSV): You’ll earn bonuses when your team generates QTSV.
To earn commissions, you must be an active distributor which with Amare global is defined as a distributor who has purchased products in the last 12 months.
There is also the launch pack for $849.95, which has over $1,600 worth of products including samples, brochures and products.
If you choose this option, the $69.95 joining fee is waived.
How to join Amare global
You must complete the following steps to become an Amare Global Partner:
- Go to their company website
- On their website, click the “Get Started” or “Be A Wellness Partner” buttons.
- Complete the personal information form.
- If you were referred to Amare Global by another Partner, you must enter their Referral ID.
- If you were not referred to Amare, respond “No” to the question “Were you referred to Amare?” and then explain how you discovered the company in the field below before clicking “Continue.”
- Following that, you’ll be asked to purchase an Enrollment Pack as well as additional Amare Global products.
- If you do not wish to purchase an enrollment pack, simply click “Checkout” on the website’s cart icon.
- Enter your shipping and billing addresses, accept the Terms & Conditions and Policies & Procedures, and then click “Continue.”
- Review your order, select a shipping method and click “Place Order.”
What is Amare global’s compensation plan?
As a multi-level marketing company, the company has a compensation plan that offers two options to make money;
- Retail profits
If you want to earn money as their distributor with your own business, you can purchase their products at a discounted rate and sell it based on the suggested retail price and that’s when you earn profits.
Amare Global has 7 commission ranks and the higher your rank, the moresales you generate As you move up in rank, you’ll earn higher commission rates on product sales.
There is also a leadership pool available that allows all the top distributors to earn a percentage of the company’s global sales volume.
The important aspect to consider here is that you can get paid 7-levels deep from your downline. This is what often attracts people to MLM companies as this is how the passive income is generated if you can build a strong team around you.
Building a strong team will also enable you to earn more commissions, incentives and bonuses.
Here are the additional ways you can earn money with Amare Global MLM program:
- Go forward infinity bonus commissions (if you reach the top 3 ranks in the company you get more commission!)
- Unilevel residual commission (bonuses from your downline)
- Heart start bonus commission (bonus on products sold in your first 60 days as a “Wellness partner”)
- Revenue bonus pool commission (extra commission when you move up the ranks in the business)
- The company will also reward you with a Customer Volume Bonus every month. Amare Global will compute the volume from your personal sales and will add up the sales of the people you have recruited. When the combined total sales reach a specified quota, you can earn a Personal Customer Volume Bonus ranging from 5% to a high 35%.
Pros of Amare global
Still Relatively New and In The Momentum Phase
This is the biggest reason that Amare Global is potentially an interesting business opportunity right now.
Most MLMs have been seen to have a 2 year hot period where most of the money is made
The company started in 2016 and the trend is still rising for the number of people searching for Amare Global on Google.
It has stopped rising so steeply but it is possible to get into the company during the momentum phase when people are still interested in it.
Amare global has decent commission structure. You receive a 25% commission from your sales of the products as this is the discount you receive from the company as a Wellness partner.
Comparing the other MLM companies, Amare Global pays quite a good commission. You still need to sell either a lot of products or expensive packs.
Either way, it will be very difficult to maintain a certain level of income every month.
Accredited by Better Business Bureau
Amare Global is a member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA) and it has been accredited an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
Amare Global’s products are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Positive Reviews Of Amare Global’s Products
There are numerous positive reviews on Amare global products and It’s clear that some people really like the products.
Obviously, you have to take all Facebook reviews with a pinch of salt but there are a number of different sources that suggest they like the products.
Cons of Amare global
Expensive products mean it is going to be hard to sell them considering there are other cheaper options for supplements.
Amare’s Probiotics, Prebiotics and Phytobiotics cost $66.95 while Well-Rated Probiotics and Prebiotics cost $30.08 on Amazon
It’s possible to find very similar products for a fraction of the cost.
Shawn Talbott makes the Brain-Gut-Axis “science” sound like they have a unique selling point. But in reality, people want to receive these types of products at the most affordable price.
Emphasis On Recruitment
To make good money from this MLM opportunity you will have to recruit more people into the company.
While recruitment is a normal part of Amare Global, putting too much emphasis on inviting new people often leads to a negative impression. Some MLM brands have been shut down by the FTC because of this as it is similar to the working of a pyramid scheme
There are different ways to do this, but when you start out you won’t have any proof the business model works.
Yet, you’ll still need to convince people it’s the best opportunity if you want to make serious money.
As with Amare Global, their compensation plan rewards those who can invite more people to join the platform, thus showing how focused they are when it comes to recruitment.
Some people are great at selling and love this side of it. However, many people that become a partner are not aware how much of this they will need to do to make good money.
Shawn Talbott’s Shady History & Lawsuit
The FTC shows that Shawn was caught up in a $4.5 million lawsuit for a previous MLM company (Cortislim).
Shawn and two other guys were alleged to have made some exaggerated claims about their products to try and sell more in “infomercials”.
This lawsuit doesn’t have an impact on Amare Global, but it is something to be aware of and proceed with caution.
Only 1% Make Money
Another report from the FTC shows that 99% of MLM recruits in the companies lose money online.
Without the right training or understanding selling, the majority of people fail to succeed at this online training model.
This is the reason why a tiny per cent of MLM recruits make jaw-dropping money and the rest end up losing money.
Amare Global is not the only health and wellness MLM company. Some of the companies that also produce health and wellness products include; Optavia, MONAT, Farmasi and Ariix
Many of them sell similar products and you can see that some of them are much more affordable.
Ongoing Costs (100 PV)
The $69.95 annual subscription fee makes it seem like Amare Global is pretty low cost to get involved with, but it may be worth a punt for that money.
However, it’s not the total cost you will need to pay great attention to but that you need to sell 100 PV every month to stay active with the company.
I have tried to find out how much that translates to in real terms, but the compensation plan, products sales page and most other reviews seem to hide how much PV you get from selling each product.
Judging by other MLM companies you will need to sell around $100-$150 of products every month just to stay active.
You may have to sell to friends and family
One percent who is making money with Amare Global is selling these products to their relatives.
This is not a legit way to make money online since the biggest reason for selling products online is by building the audience trust in you which takes a lot of time.
Your friends and family had already trust on you. So, you basically sell them these products.
Their Products are not FDA approved
Amare Global’s products are not FDA-approved therefore the company cannot make any claims about the products’ health benefits.
Complex compensation plan
Amare Global compensation plan is complex and it is about 20 pages and may be difficult to understand for some people.
Is Amare Global a scam?
Amare Global is a legitimate MLM company with a decent compensation plan and impressive line. However, it’s not something that I would recommend if you’re looking for a source of full-time income.
Also, the chances of you failing are up to 99%
You pay for products and it’s up to you to either sell them or build a team to sell them which means there’s a chance you make money.
It’s a new MLM so I don’t think anyone’s making any money at all, except for those on the top levels. The products are expensive, so it might be difficult to market against commercial brands hence income might be low.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Are Amare Global Products Safe?
Amare products are of the highest quality thanks to various quality control and analysis levels, including raw material testing, manufacturer inspections, and finished product testing. All of this means that their customers receive the safest and highest quality products.
However, you should seek medical advice first if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking a prescription drug, or have a medical condition.
Before giving Amare supplements to your children, consult with their doctor or healthcare provider first.
Are Amare Global Products Natural?
This is determined by the product as well as the desired potency of the ingredient. In a few small cases where synthetics are superior to natural alternatives, they use “nature-identical” synthetics.
Is amare global a pyramid scheme?
No, Amare global is not a pyramid scheme but just a platform to sell mental wellness products and recruit members.
Are Amare Global Products Organic?
Amare products are not entirely organic at the moment, but they do not contain gluten or genetically modified organisms. Instead, Amare uses synthetics that are “nature-identical” when they are superior to natural alternatives in a few limited circumstances. Their products are of the highest quality. They use several layers of quality control to ensure that their customers receive the safest and most effective products possible.
Are Amare Global Products Vegan?
Except for the OmMega, all of their products are vegan, with the exceptions listed below for extremely strict vegans ,who may also reject products associated with animal products.
Mentabiotics probiotic strains and a galactooligosaccharide (GOS) prebiotic are made with milk as a growth medium or processing aid, but the finished product contains no milk. Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin (oil) extracted from sheep’s wool and is used in VitaGBX and Sleep+.
The gelatin used to make the capsules by OmMega is derived from beef. They are always looking for new options for future developments and updates.
OmMega capsules were orginally labeled as vegetarian capsules but this was later changed to softgels because the capsules are derived from meat. They tried vegetarian gelatin, but found that people who eat fish prefer meat gelatin (vegans, non-vegans, etc.).
Do Amare Global Products Contain Dairy?
Their MentaBiotics product is grown in such a way that it comes into contact with whey during the manufacturing process.
Despite the fact that it does not contain dairy, it may contain trace amounts of it. Those who are severely allergic to dairy should seek medical advice before using the substance.
Are Amare Global Products Safe for People Who Have Nut Allergies?
Yes, their manufacturer provides them with a process that contains all of the Big 8 Allergens”(tree nuts, peanuts, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat, and soy).
When one of these products is involved, the manufacturer takes extra precautions to avoid cross-contamination.
Do Amare Global Products Show Up on A Drug Test?
They are using natural ingredients in their products that are made from natural herbs, fruits, and vegetables that are not known to show up on drug tests.
As a result, HempGBX+ is the only product that requires a global Amare review.
Can You Really Make Money With Amare Global?
On the surface, multi-level marketing appears to be a simple way for people to make money. However, for a variety of reasons, MLM is not the most popular or easiest way to start a business.
Building a profitable, successful MLM business is entirely possible, but there are better options.
Are There Alternatives To Amare Global?
Yes, there are plenty of MLM companies to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
- Herbalife: Herbalife is one of the largest MLM companies in the world, and it sells nutrition, weight loss, and skin care products.
- Nu Skin: Nu Skin is another large MLM company that sells nutrition, skin care, and personal care products.
- Amway: Amway is one of the oldest and most well-known MLM companies. It sells a wide variety of products, including health, beauty, and home care products.
- Pure Haven
What to look for in MLM companies?
- A good reputation: Look for an MLM company that has a good reputation and avoid companies that have been accused of being scams.
- A simple compensation plan: Avoid companies with complex compensation plans. The best MLM companies have simple compensation plans that are easy to understand.
- A low start-up cost: You should be able to join an MLM company for a low start-up cost. Avoid companies that require you to pay a lot of money to become a distributor.
- A good product: The best MLM companies have products that people want or need. Avoid companies with products that are overpriced or of poor quality.
Amare Global Reviews
There is a mixture of positive and negative reviews of Amare Global on the internet.
Here is what some people have to say about Amare global:
To be honest I’m the biggest MLM fan, and I’m glad to see straight away that Amare Global. Some people I know do like MLMs, but to be honest again I haven’t heard of many success stories. With Amare Global I see that the founders were mixed up in some deceptive business practices previously, never a good sign. I think the biggest turnoff with this mental wellness product is as you said, the products are a tough sell due to their price relative to competition. Your alternative in Wealthy Affiliate is a much better option for sure. Thanks to your post I can steer clear of Amare Global and warm my MLM friends to do the same. Great review and keep up the good work! – Pentrental
So many investors are confused and go into deep research, for a trusted and legit platform to trade and invest in. I was also looking for the best not until I read good reviews and recommendations about Mr. Jackson Robert how with his Great skill in Trading and Mining made a good profit for so many in their trade account. I was amazed how happy many Investors wrote good comment’s about him. I contacted amazing Account manager Jackson Robert and invested with him with believe, and trust just like the way he replied to me. I earned a very good profit and made my withdrawal successfully directly to my bank account and gave back just 10% of my profit of $14,000 investing with a minimum of $1000.I am very happy to have met with him, I made my second withdrawal and I can now trade and mine on my own and earn a good profit while sitting at home. -Silkas Messa
I didn’t have any dramatic or life-changing improvement like many have stated here; my digestive issues improved by changing up my diet and increasing my water intake . Most of their products fall under the “it’s probably good for you but you’ll probably only see results on lab tests rather than feel it or see it in the mirror” category. I also didn’t have any financial success either.
You can make money with Amare, provided you’re aligned with the right sponsor/enroller and are either great at recruiting or have an established customer/lead base (like my upline). If you have a ton of followers/friends on various social media platforms you might do well. Amare’s training seems good but after a while it just seemed rehashed and the motivational (“rah-rah”) stuff in any other MLM or network/direct business model. Need to order the Fundamentals pack or ~$140 in product to stay “qualified” as a Wellness Partner amare global a scam (or whatever in total team volume; can’t recall) to receive commissions as well as a $70 non-refundable annual fee. Pretty much have enroll three people that have recurring orders for ~$140/month to break even on your mental wellness product purchase. Also your Subscribe and Save points can expire and you have to pay $10 to redeem them, as well as pay shipping on additional products, so call this a “poke in the eye” maneuver.
That said I never had an issue with Amare with ordering product, or the couple calls I made to the corporate office for questions my sponsor couldn’t answer and when I quit Amare and told the rep to delete my account they didn’t beg/plead to keep me as a customer or Wellness Partner.
In this final part of Amare global review I am going to give my recommendation about the company .
Amare Global is a legitimate network marketing company that sells products through its network of independent distributors.
However, Amare Global has been criticized for being a pay to play company, meaning that you will have to pay to become a distributor.
Amare Global’s products are expensive whereas there are other cheaper mental wellness products. The success rate of 1% is also quite low meaning it is very easy for you to lose your money.
Amare global products are actually not approved by FDA and this is not ideal.
There are other ways to make money online which are easier than Amare global but potential users should be cautious when joining the company.
Before you leave
If you’re tired of scams and want a real solution for making money online, check out my no.1 recommendation.
This is the best business to start in 2023 and made me over 27k last month alone: